She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
Nice knifes dee,,,,,,,,,, ;)

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice knifes dee,,,,,,,,,, ;)
they are nice but ive allready got at least 3 more knives so not really gonna use em.
i did tell steve i was gonna do this last week but as you know ive had other things to do this week.

·
Registered
757 Posts
hope they bring in the bucks kid. and by the way i tx you earlyer kid.

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
Look slike ebay have removed them from sale....

Which i suppose is right...

Here is the Message i recieved from ebay..

Dear !!!!!!!

Thanks for bidding on this item:

220463971684 - BRAND NEW FILLETING KNIFE SET R.N.L.I. CHARITY AUCTION

Unfortunately, we had to remove this listing and cancel all bids relating to this item. We know this is disappointing for everyone involved, but we can't allow listings on our site that breach our policies.

There are three main reasons why we remove listings:
- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
- The way the item was listed doesn't follow eBay rules.
- The listing contains pictures or words that may create copyright or trademark issues.

Here's what you can do now:

If the seller makes the necessary changes and relists the item, you're welcome to bid on it again.

Sometimes, instead of relisting an item, a seller will suggest that you buy it directly from them outside of eBay. If that happens, we recommend you don't accept since we won't be able to help you if anything goes wrong with the purchase.

If you have any questions

In order to comply with our privacy obligations, we can't share any more details about why we removed the listing, but we'll be happy to answer any other questions you might have.

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Look slike ebay have removed them from sale....

Which i suppose is right...

Here is the Message i recieved from ebay..

Dear !!!!!!!

Thanks for bidding on this item:

220463971684 - BRAND NEW FILLETING KNIFE SET R.N.L.I. CHARITY AUCTION

Unfortunately, we had to remove this listing and cancel all bids relating to this item. We know this is disappointing for everyone involved, but we can't allow listings on our site that breach our policies.

There are three main reasons why we remove listings:
- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
- The way the item was listed doesn't follow eBay rules.
- The listing contains pictures or words that may create copyright or trademark issues.

Here's what you can do now:

If the seller makes the necessary changes and relists the item, you're welcome to bid on it again.

Sometimes, instead of relisting an item, a seller will suggest that you buy it directly from them outside of eBay. If that happens, we recommend you don't accept since we won't be able to help you if anything goes wrong with the purchase.

If you have any questions

In order to comply with our privacy obligations, we can't share any more details about why we removed the listing, but we'll be happy to answer any other questions you might have.
ebay removed them beacaue they were knives

1 - 11 of 11 Posts