World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me, steven wood ,and andy 2728 launched the boat this morning at 7.30am from knab rock. weather was stunning and the sea was flat.what more can u ask for.headed straight down to oxwich and tried a few drifts over the knoll bank to see wot was biting.NOTHING:schmoll: We then went down to the wreck to try for some wrasse but nothing was there,except for LAZY HOOKER who was fishing from his kayak. nice to meet u john. glad u left your machine gun at home.:clap3: after an hour or so on the wreck we left john and headed back up to the knoll bank. by this time there were quite a few boats allready on the bank so we found our mark and anchored down.had a good few hours of hectic fishing with plenty of dogs and some nice size dabs. the biggest going to andy.:clap3: after that we tried langland reef; just dogs.:g: we then headed out to the swigg boy for lots more dogs.:g: all together a busy enjoyable day.DEAN.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
me, steven wood ,and andy 2728 launched the boat this morning at 7.30am from knab rock. weather was stunning and the sea was flat.what more can u ask for.headed straight down to oxwich and tried a few drifts over the knoll bank to see wot was biting.NOTHING:schmoll: We then went down to the wreck to try for some wrasse but nothing was there,except for LAZY HOOKER who was fishing from his kayak. nice to meet u john. glad u left your machine gun at home.:clap3: after an hour or so on the wreck we left john and headed back up to the knoll bank. by this time there were quite a few boats allready on the bank so we found our mark and anchored down.had a good few hours of hectic fishing with plenty of dogs and some nice size dabs. the biggest going to andy.:clap3: after that we tried langland reef; just dogs.:g: we then headed out to the swigg boy for lots more dogs.:g: all together a busy enjoyable day.DEAN.
Hi mate...seems like you had a good day,with plenty of fish:clap3: :clap3: .i got the dvd for you,just have to get it to you now.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate...seems like you had a good day,with plenty of fish:clap3: :clap3: .i got the dvd for you,just have to get it to you now.
cheers PAUL,will sort it out with u some time in the week.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Well done lads looked like you boys had a good day i am out tomor on the boat but we are fishing spurs and bull huss hope we have a good aswell tight lines

M

·
0 Posts
we give andy the winner today allthough i had the biggest dog and the biggest whiting we all had dabs and whiting and dog.so andy won on the biggest dad.cos he done well today with 2 rod to my 1.dont go sulking andy you won but still got to learn,and the highlight of the day andy drove the boat from caswell to oxwich.should have seen his face when i said dip the cluch you done well mate:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :)

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Dean
What did you use for navigation an AA map? or did you put a chalk cross on the water last time out to mark the spots?:yahoo:
Still waiting for the numbers for that mussel bed, is it 300mts NE of the last dinghy moored in Mumbles?:giveup:
blueskip

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
we give andy the winner today allthough i had the biggest dog and the biggest whiting we all had dabs and whiting and dog.so andy won on the biggest dad.cos he done well today with 2 rod to my 1.dont go sulking andy you won but still got to learn,and the highlight of the day andy drove the boat from caswell to oxwich.should have seen his face when i said dip the cluch you done well mate:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :)
a good day all round then steve:) ...well done andy:clap3: :clap3:

may try a bit of spinning after work in the morning,if its a nice day.:g:

M

·
0 Posts
a good day all round then steve:) ...well done andy:clap3: :clap3:

may try a bit of spinning after work in the morning,if its a nice day.:g:
im nakerd 3hrs kip last night:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: MAN,you a funny guy,
cracking day.:clap2:

M

·
0 Posts
hi guys whats the knoll bank like in the summer ??? is it any good 4 rays?
you will catch loads off there in the summer mate.loads of diffrent species ray bass pollack smoothy bass macky plaice dab etc etc.did i see a forsale sign on your boat yesturday??????????:boat: :boat:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes m8 the old man has just put a deposite on an arvor 230as will have it in about 2weeks thanks 4 the info m8
how much u looking for your 535.know somebody who might be interested. DEAN.

M

·
0 Posts
how much u looking for your 535.know somebody who might be interested. DEAN.
a dean read about ireland 215ft of water the guy could only find 100ft.WHOS PULLING THE ANCHOUR UP??????????????????:schmoll: :schmoll:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
nice one guys good to see the gower starting to fish only had 2 doggies after you shot off the knoll to add to the schoolie from the river mouth ......will have to look at getting a good supply of prawns for livebaiting this year...

going back in at oxwich there were plenty of rises from small fish couldn't work out what the were though

john

M

·
0 Posts
nice one guys good to see the gower starting to fish only had 2 doggies after you shot off the knoll to add to the schoolie from the river mouth ......will have to look at getting a good supply of prawns for livebaiting this year...

going back in at oxwich there were plenty of rises from small fish couldn't work out what the were though

john
wont be long the bank will be an all stay mark:clap3: :clap3:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts