World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself, tony c, Wilky and tony scaff with his lad Aaron tried Knot end at low 09.50am. We had fresh black, fish baits and then sent Wilky of to dig some blow and yellow tails.

We all had more bling on our terminal tackle than Mr T. Tony scaff was the first to hit this double header of PLAICE about 1 hr before low. :notworthy

Tony's lad Aaron, [age 8] caught this next Plaice on his very first fishing trip out with his dad. :notworthy Well done Aaron looking forward to seeing you on the next trip, [hope it's warmer].

A few fish came in all being plaice, they seemed to fall to the bigger beads with sequins in between.

Tony c again took biggest fish with this Plaice, weighing 1lb.8oz.

A good day was had by all, it was very muddy, so some of the fish are in a dirty state as you had to drag them across the mud for thirty foot. Well done again Aaron on your first fish. :clap2:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
well in there lads :clap3:

good report and pics and well done to the young fella to:clap3: :clap3:

hope there still biting in the morning as thats were i'm heading :) :)

tightlines........................daz

·
Registered
125 Posts
not a bad day in all. nice plaice caught , sorry i had to be the first again:clap3: wish i could of stayed a bit longer. a bit rough for my lad , once in the car ,heater on could not stop talking about it, managed to collect a bag full of cockles on the way back.. my legs feel like iv'e just done a marathon. good day lads cheers.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:clap3: cracking report connor , them spotted flounder :blink: are big uns arnt they,
they do like a bit of bling put in the right plaice :)
and good on aron for his first catch , bet hese hooked now for life eh
cuberd

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Just cleaned the mud off my gear well done to arron on his first PLAICE:clap3: :clap3: here are a few more pics

it was very muddy due to the bit of rain but was worth it

weighed the bigest one when i got home it was 1lb.12oz

wilky working hard while frank gave directions for the fleetwood trench a good day had by all

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
sorry frank digging wilky watching on put wrong pic on

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
cracking report and pics connor, what a good session:clap3: Tonyc does it again with the big plaice:notworthy What's your secret?!!:g: reckon you've earned the title of "The Plaicemeister":notworthy :) :)

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
cracking report and pics connor, what a good session:clap3: Tonyc does it again with the big plaice:notworthy What's your secret?!!:g: reckon you've earned the title of "The Plaicemeister":notworthy :) :)
:clap3: cheers rushy they can only get bigger :thumbs: worth a go next wend on them smaller tides :fishing: very muddy prob due to the dredger last week tight lines ...............tony c :fishing:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
....leave it till tomorrow Tony, it should go over 2lb by then!:notworthy

Wilky, it must of been that drive home in the car.:unsure:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
....leave it till tomorrow Tony, it should go over 2lb by then!:notworthy
weighed it on a desent set of scales wen i got in:) reuben heaton,s abit better than them rusty things u pulled out of your boot wilky time for a new set mithinks
:doh: :wave: :wave: this is what a decent set looks like

1 - 17 of 17 Posts