World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planned to get the boat out again from Knot end friday morning.Got there at 07:15 only to find that we could'nt launch due to lack of water,did'nt know it dried out on a big tide,lesson learnt.Anyway managed to launch at about 09:45 and headed to the mark where i had the Plaice the week before.dropped anchor but the tide was pulling through at a fine rate and it was a bit lumpy.Does'nt look rough out there from the slip but once your nearly 3 mile off it can get a bit tricky.Well we upped anchor because i was'nt happy with the situation and we headed into morecambe bay witch was a bit better.In total we had 4 whiting,3codling biggest about a pound and half,2 dabs one which was of specimen size well over a pound and 4 plaice the last one being a cracker at over 2lb and the only fish that was taken.All fish caught on fresh lug.Spoke to some lad on the slip whilst waiting to launch who told me someone had had a 20lb cod off the shore up cleverleys way can anyone confirm this? It's definately possible because i've witnessed big fish there myself from the shore.need to get the hang of posting pics,any advice.
Mark.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
hiya mark

good session there matey some nice fish as well

as to uploading pics if you go to photobucket and sign up which is free you can store your pics in there then all you do is copy and paste the img code onto here and the pics should appear when you submit your post

mikes been playing again and moved things about when i find the post of how to will let you no

tightlines..............................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
hello mark , i was trying to post the link on here last night then the sight went down for up dating and now its gone , so i will talk you through it,

1/ sighn up to www.photobucket.com

2/ click on " MY ALBUM ",

3/ click on " BROWSE " , and a box will appear in the top left of your screen, click on the tab at the top and go to " MY PICTURES " then click open

4/ scroll down through your pickys to find the ones you want , then click on them and they will be surrounded by a blue line ,

5 / click, open , this will put all the pickys i that file on the screen in the box,

6/ click on your picky ( it will be surrounded by another blue box ) and click open , then on the p.b. main page click " UPLOAD ", and after a short while the screen will go blank then come back on again, scroll down to find your picky,

6/ minimise p. bucket and open your internet explorer again and come on here , try it out on this thread mate,

7/ click in either the quick reply box or post reply , then minimise this screen and open up p.b.

8/ left click on " HTML CODE " on the bottom addy bar under your picky , then right click the blue bar, click on "COPY " then minimise the p.b. screen and open op the wsf screen ,

left click in the reply box then press " ctrl ,, V , this will put the adress in the box and only when you post , will the picky or pickys appear,

it sounds long winded but once you do it a few times it only takes a few mins,

if you want to add a lot of pickys the just click on the " add more pickys " near the upload on p.b.

posting vids is the same , but you have to click on " video " and it takes slightly longer to up load them to p.b.

hope this helps mate
cuberd

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
this is what you should see ,

and this is me starting a post on wsf

if you want anymore info then just ask

cuberd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts