World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice warm day no windsurfers,no dredger,no easterly gale ,no fish!! Went further out than usual to No 12 bouy is quiet deep close in and there is a bit of run ,but just spent a fustrating couple of hours getting bait stripped in mins ,took a few crab with me but they didn,t change anything .The mud is a nightmare at the moment it is very sloppy on the tops of the banks further up the beach i think due to the calm weather we have had recently ,at lw it was welly deep in places and trudging through 400yds of that nearly killed me ,i wound in about a dozen big green crabs i don,t think the fish had much chance so it looks like time to leave Knottend for a while although i wonder if they reappear in the autumn?

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:) dave , thats one thing i forgot in the report , the crabs were taking it in minutes,
at least you diddnt have those bloody kite surfers mate :yucky: , and that mud is a night mare at present , might give it a go in the autumn ( then again i might not :kissing: )
cuberd

·
Registered
490 Posts
:) dave , thats one thing i forgot in the report , the crabs were taking it in minutes,
at least you diddnt have those bloody kite surfers mate :yucky: , and that mud is a night mare at present , might give it a go in the autumn ( then again i might not :kissing: )

cuberd
I knew there was a reason I couldnt be a.sed to fish the beach in summer - this about covers it:clap3:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I knew there was a reason I couldnt be a.sed to fish the beach in summer - this about covers it:clap3:
:) aye wilky , its worse than a brothel in some places although clevelys isnt normaly too bad , avoid perch rock like the plague , you can put a turd on there and still get crabbs :blink:
cuberd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts