World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the mud gone and so have the fish never had a bite connorhope managed to get a knotted eel and that was it

very windy and water very couloured up crabs were stripping baits in no time heres a pic of connor,s knot

well that was it tide pushed in very quickly time to go

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
glad that muds gone it was a pain

at least you had summet ...........................................even if it was a snig

nice pics by the way

tightlines...........................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:) well you did better than me lads , just got back from clevelys beach , almost impossible to fish :uhuh:
i lasted an hour and the bloke next to me did 20 mins,
glad to see the slop's gone ,
this weather is either too nice or too bad , roll on summer:)
cuberd

·
Registered
125 Posts
tried cleveleys this afternoon not sure on the name of part of the beach i was trying. connorhope and tony c put me in the direction. supposed to be out this morning, weather to bad for young one! i got there about dinner couple of guys alreadty there, they had to move waves getting a bit dodgy, i stayed put for what reason don't know, not a touch any body, wind in your face. sea was very chocolatey,. :unsure:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
tried cleveleys this afternoon not sure on the name of part of the beach i was trying. connorhope and tony c put me in the direction. supposed to be out this morning, weather to bad for young one! i got there about dinner couple of guys alreadty there, they had to move waves getting a bit dodgy, i stayed put for what reason don't know, not a touch any body, wind in your face. sea was very chocolatey,. :unsure:
that was me in the blue jacket tony, :) it was far too windy , as i cast out with a 7 oz lead , the wind and waves washed it back in two mins later , decided enough was enough and came home
cuberd

·
Registered
522 Posts
Glad the muds gone, walking easier but not easy, my first snig for a few years.

Roll on next Friday, [DAY OFF] :clap2: :clap2:

At least we got some fresh air. :g:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:fish: un lucky tony at least you had a go mate :clap3: mite have a do tomorrow will see what the weather is going to do :giveup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts