World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and Neil started our weekend adventure to Lochaline at supper time Friday,roads were realy busy with it being the holiday weekend,stoped of at Fortwillaim for an hour or so at the long stay car park,NOWT one crab was the tally.Drove on down to the Corran Ferry and crossed over to Ardgour ,Phoned Thornback and the Skink who were already over fishing a mark on the way to LA,so decided to meet up for an hour or so ,Think i had 11 or 12 dogs in an hour and Neil Blankalot managed his first fish oh the yearclap3: He had aboot 7 dogs,the craic was good and it was great to meet up with the lads again:notworthy :
Left the boyo and skink to get ready to crash in their bivies for the night,headed to LA and got there after midnight ,went straight to the Hotel and met afew lads there-- Norrie,jabee,Ian Burret,Snatcher,Spurhound,Spasor cant remember if their was anyone else as a few beers were sunk before retiring to our luxery accommodation (car in the hotel carpark):blink:

Got up at about seven ish:yucky: wend round to the old pier and met up with Davy Holt ,Linda,Tickety Boo,Chappers,happy Dude ,Liam.Bmac and the others from the night before,couple oh bacon banjos and we met up with guyfulla and Conger (Crackoff) conger,went to mark a few miles away and fished all day in lovely sunshine and realy warm temperatures,Only fish was a Pollack oh 3lb to guy on the jellyworm ICaught NOWT Highlight was trying to catch a lizard could'nt even do that:uhuh:

Back to La and set up on the West pier for a few hours ,Conger hooked a probable Skate before his new rod snapped and cut the braid,poor lad was gutted :yucky: I had one decent run ,struck it felt the fish on before it got into a snag probable Conger felt a decent one but such is life:uhuh: so after falling out with an obnoxius lorry driver we left for an other night of refreshments

Had great night in the Lochaline hotel say no more:clap3: :notworthy

Highlights of the trip apart from meeting up with the lads and lasses were --
porpoise beside the pier,otters ,Slow worms ,Lizards,White Tailed Eagle and Me and Linda winning the Darts L/L beat the Shaun and Snatcher S/S.:yeah:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I could only make it up for Sat as i had a club match today. The Weather and craic was great :clap3: It was also really good to put a few more names to faces, BIG thanks to Ticketty for the invite to fish aboard his new boat. I wanted to catch the last ferry so had a quick shandy with Norrie and Ticketty before leaving at 7.30pm last night. I will leave it to them to Post the results from Saturday..... Lets hope they had a good day also today !!!

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
lack of fish but a good time anyway nice one lenny it was good to fish with you agian glad you enjoyed our little mark:secret:

·
Registered
148 Posts
realy peeved now after thinking only teh skink went...

im still full of the cold and coffing like a 40 a day smoker :(

Sounds liek you had fun..........................

Realy realy pished i didnt get to go :banghead:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Alright lenny,

We blanked on our final mark on the road home.

still a fantastic weekend - great to meet all the lads.

roll on Thursday!

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes great tae meet you and Guy at last :)

Get yer e-mail tae Penn sent yet crackoff sorry CC

Good luck with the big ones on Thursday M8 expect tae hear a good report M8:)

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
nice read and pics good weeked had by all no doubt.

i would have tried the moose for bait you never know.

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Yes great tae meet you and Guy at last :)

Get yer e-mail tae Penn sent yet crackoff sorry CC

Good luck with the big ones on Thursday M8 expect tae hear a good report M8:)
at least cc got something to break his rod lenny:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
got the chap from penns email on my works pc so will email him tomorrow.

it was a great trip - been a long time coming!

will have to borrow a 50 class for thursday - see if i cant pop my cherry!

I'm counting the minutes.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
crackin weekend we had there lenny good to meet a few more new faces :clap3: it was a pity the pier was spoiled with that obnoxious driver :boxing: thought we would have done a bit better if we had stayed longer ,but hey a good time was had by all , davy was still gutted yesterday about losing that fish ,but we,ll get him a good un on thurs :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
those highland mice are mental theres one at flat rock gets tore into your bait we see it everytime i had it trapped in my coolbag the last time

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Unlucky boys, better luck next time. Nice pic's Lenny.
Neal
The SKink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts