World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a boat trip this weekend

6 of us fishing loch linnhe,should have been 8 but more room for us.

will let you know how things go.

cheers.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Angus has sold Lady Gail now and has a new one, As Norrie says that boat now is sitting in Scrabster harbour ( Saw it Yesterday ) I was out on the old one at the start of the year and the new one a few months ago. Plenty of Lsd's with the odd Thornie and the ever illusive Loch Linnhe Spur,:g: Also a chance of a Skate or a black mouthed duggie.

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
Angus has sold Lady Gail now and has a new one, As Norrie says that boat now is sitting in Scrabster harbour ( Saw it Yesterday ) I was out on the old one at the start of the year and the new one a few months ago. Plenty of Lsd's with the odd Thornie and the ever illusive Loch Linnhe Spur,:g: Also a chance of a Skate or a black mouthed duggie.
Cheers Billy, So, I was sort of half right.....:)..We watched her one day from Nicks living room window....fishing just off Ardgour . :) but havent seen it for a while now...then heard she was at Scrabby...who is the new owner?? any idea ??

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
So its NOT working then ???? ...that'll be that then !! :) I wont bother getting it booked then...:giveup::):giveup:
Not as a commercial venture, no. There were rumours of Jimmy bringing Nimrod over from Kinlochbervie also for the season, in which case he might have a few dates available. But I feel the rumours lack foundation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts