World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appreciate if anyone can advise me.

I'll be on foot - initial access via the beach area and walking where I can.

How much of the year could I find productive fishing in Lake Lothing. The whole year or only part of the year, say May to October.

I've searched through the forum and I've read about the Bass and Mullet with the possibility of Flounder. Anything else apart from eels?

My background - Brought up in Southend and most of my fishing was on the pier. Not fished for 20 years but still have some of my old lightweight rods. Never liked chuck it and chance it. Always preferred to target fish whether bass or mackerel or flounder etc.

Currently live 10 mins walk from Lake Lothing but about 1 hour walk from the pier. As I am now retired & don't drive I would prefer a 10 min walk to over an hour.

Is their anywhere else I could ask?

Thanks for your attention.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi morrie , lake lothing this time of the year i must say you will stay ting free, they has been in other years some nice flounder in the winter months , i havnt fished there for a while now , thjs time of the year i mostly concentrate on the north wall behind the birds eye factory,going there to fish the flood tomozz ,will be my first visit ,
regards jimmy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts