World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the northwest england and have no real experience of sea fishing, I'd appreciate any offers of company at your favourite venue, in my area ( lancashire ) give or take a hundred miles. I have transport and would be happy to pick up and take home anyone who is willing to show me some good fishng spots (is that marks) and loves to talk about fishing, PM me or reply here
thanks in advance
:cool:

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
The both of you are welcome down here in Sunny Wales but it might be a bit out of your range

BTW welcome to the site to the two of you :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paid4tackledealersroller said:
The both of you are welcome down here in Sunny Wales but it might be a bit out of your range

BTW welcome to the site to the two of you :)
Thanx paid4, I appreciate that, I have to say Wales isn't too far really especially if we can find somewhere decent to camp, we are prepared to travel if there is the possibility of staying a few days somewhere, it's all in the name of fishing, and I don't need to explain to anyone here that it's addictive and that we would go to far lengths to learn more about the beautiful UK and its waters.

cheers and I'm sure we might discuss these things more as time goes on.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
welcome both, if you are ever thinkin of coming down here, it will be worth waiting till it is fishing well? as soon as we start catching well you will all no about it?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
A`reet Lancy.
Theres a small group of us near Rochdale who will be happy to meet up.
Any good for you?
We fish Clevelys quite regular and also camp on Anglesey to fish
different marks over that way.
PM. me if you are interested,
All the best bud and welcome to WSF.
Terry F. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts