World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after speaking with captain bobby we have drawn up a timeline guide to next sat night
8 pm-8.45pm meet and register just north of the boating pool there will be food served till 9.15 pm burgers,hot dogs and if anyone wants to fetch a pan of something that as well
9 pm the draw to find your fishing partners and fishysteve will explain how the match system works we have come up with a way that everyone will be able to fish so all sides will be equal the raffle tickets will be sold up to 9.15 as well
fishing times will be from when the tide reaches the wall till 2.30 am you may fish anywhere on the wall as long as your fishing partners agree but you must be back at the registration point by 2.45 am
3am the results will be read out and the raffle drawn
you will all need a tape measure and pen prize for highest points and biggest fish
£5.00to enter ,raffle tickets £1.00 each ,food by donation ,raffle prizes most welcome
all money raised to rnli lytham
any questions just pm me
bait will be available(black lug only )by donation all proceeds to rnli just pm me to order some
just have a right good time and good luck to all
at the moment weather looks ok but keep a eye on the forum to see if this changes .....gutz......

·
Registered
457 Posts
....all sounds good to me Andy... I'm really looking forward to meeting some of these guys and learning some stuff from those around me. Hope it all lives up to expectation which I'm sure it will, and the RNLI will benefit as well.... though I'll have to wear a little more than I'm wearing in my avatar on the night I think!
Promises to be a great night.
Tight lines to the tryers
Billy

G

·
can i just add i have had 2 people so far pm me to tell me to bring sponsor forms for the help for heroes match

if any of you guys want one can you let me know so i can get them printed

this will be a fantastic event and wont cost u a penny
:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
due to unforeseen circumstances i will not be fishing :sad2::sad2:

i will be attending for a short time but have an early start sunday morning

just to let you no that billy bennett and other billy will be attending :thumbs::thumbs:

i'll be there from 8 ish or just after and will stay till about 11 pm and will help as much as possible at the start ,

will take plenty of pics at the start but someone will have to fill in when i leave

will see you all hopefully sat and will be good to meet everyone again :thumbs::):)

tightlines.........................daz

G

·
never mind daz you wouldnt have caught out anyways :yeah:

ill take my camera

team photos before the match this time

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
due to unforeseen circumstances i will not be fishing :sad2::sad2:

i will be attending for a short time but have an early start sunday morning

just to let you no that billy bennett and other billy will be attending :thumbs::thumbs:

i'll be there from 8 ish or just after and will stay till about 11 pm and will help as much as possible at the start ,

will take plenty of pics at the start but someone will have to fill in when i leave

will see you all hopefully sat and will be good to meet everyone again :thumbs::):)

tightlines.........................daz
I won't bother bringing these then...

QTNPY9CANSA0BECAFMYDDUCAUYGYZ6CAYPY8DICAH9P6RGCA4Y1C90CARQ99BFCAWJT3ZHCAXUB970CAQ8CLHPCAE6Y699CA.jpg

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
:blink:COME ON LANC'S LADS we have lost daz already how many comming from lancs,,,, The cumbrian team up to 12 I THINK WE WILL :thumbs:match that will be a good crack ...............tony c

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
:blink:COME ON LANC'S LADS we have lost daz already how many comming from lancs,,,, The cumbrian team up to 12 I THINK WE WILL :thumbs:match that will be a good crack ...............tony c
12 and counting lads come on..:yeah::yeah:.. i sense the lancy lads arrses are starting to nip... :bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:.....

G

·
ive finaly caught our team mascot me and pistol were out all day we will bring her with us but she might need to be chained to the wheels to keep you lot at bay she has a big hole where her bottom is so u have been warned

·
Registered
57 Posts
Me and the missus will definitely be turning out for Lancs. Had a do at the Gynn tonight, fishing just a few yards up from Les and Dave and I think they've managed to persuade Jack to join us.

So, definite two, probable three Lancies here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok....being a newbie I'm gonna have to clarify a few things here.....

I'm assuming we're fishing 1 rod apiece?

Will the black lug available be fresh or frozen?

I'm gonna have to rely on the inherent good nature of our Cumbrian neighbours on this one............I know that we can fish anywhere on the wall, subject to the agreement of our partners but the missus (who has spent years telling me about growing up fishing with her dad) has just informed me that she's never fished at night before, nor is she confident in baiting her own hooks/replacing lost rigs, and would much prefer to fish next to me :love::wacko: (hope this can be sorted out).

If there are facilities to warm it up I'll happily bring down a decent-sized pan of the tastiest........well.....you'll have to wait and see........... (forks and dishes?)

And a final disclaimer.........with the missus' rod having been bust this week, it's highly likely that she'll be using my rod and I'll be using a monstrous 3-piece that I haven't even met yet. That's our excuses in, well in advance! :bleh:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we have come up with a system that will allow a FEW members to fish with one another but you will have a cumbrian/lancashire lad with you as well as we are aware of a couple of anglers who need to be in close contact to each other but the majority will be fishing with one or two new anglers the worm will be fresh black all will be explained on the night ..andy...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok, just to confirm.

Me and the missus will be there Sat but, unfortunately, Jack can't make it.

So two for the Lancy team here.

·
Registered
343 Posts
we have come up with a system that will allow a FEW members to fish with one another but you will have a cumbrian/lancashire lad with you as well as we are aware of a couple of anglers who need to be in close contact to each other but the majority will be fishing with one or two new anglers the worm will be fresh black all will be explained on the night ..andy...
Hi Andy have sent you a pm

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we could do with a decent gas stove for warming things up on everything else sorted ..andy

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts