World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question about the return match, are the people who fished the first match 8 or 9 of us going to be in the return i only ask because if there are 30 from Lancs and say only 10 or 12 from Cumbria what happens in the draw is it pot luck who gets drawn out to actually fish the match.

G

·
i think to be fair on the result you should only hand the same amount of cards in as the cumbrians (say 10 from cumbria turn up) hand in the top 10 lancashires cards

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
yes lancs have no chance of winning seen as theres more of them they aint allowed to use hooks have to tie the bait on :roll1: :)

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
yes lancs have no chance of winning seen as theres more of them they aint allowed to use hooks have to tie the bait on :roll1: :)
:wacko:If you can fish were you want does that mean i can fish the pier:bones: lol lol..................tony c

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
tony course you can.... as long as i,m your partner.......:clap2::clap2::clap2:......
we will av to take a calculator with us to work out the weight lol lol...............tony c

·
Registered
350 Posts
me and the wife will be coming, is it park and fish next to the car? as i might squeez the dog in the back

·
Registered
350 Posts
thats good to know, it's the wife's birthday and i'm taking her fishing:crazy:, anyone with direction's coming off the A6 or is there a better route off the M6

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
thats good to know, it's the wife's birthday and i'm taking her fishing:crazy:, anyone with direction's coming off the A6 or is there a better route off the M6
ray... some of us are meeting somewhere on way down, if you wont to meet let me know........

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
i know why you are setting off so early all those lovely sheep on the way will look out for follow the sheep perv on sat nav will be easy to spot pink top , pink wellys , frilly knickers ...gutz:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
350 Posts
i know why you are setting off so early all those lovely sheep on the way will look out for follow the sheep perv on sat nav will be easy to spot pink top , pink wellys , frilly knickers ...gutz:laugh::laugh::laugh:

why do you think i'm taking the dog........ to round up the sheep and take the best looking one:crazy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts