World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Don't let this put you off... But I live in Felixstowe and even I don't bother. If you're adamant about going then try Shingle St. or Aldeburgh after the sun has set.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Assume you'll be bottom fishing ?

I haven't done that at Felixstowe for a while, but only because it's consistently rubbish :thumbs:

If it has to be Felixstowe, try lures on the river side about an hour after low water.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Don't let this put you off... But I live in Felixstowe and even I don't bother. If you're adamant about going then try Shingle St. or Aldeburgh after the sun has set.
Both venues aren't fishing either, blanked at Aldeburgh three times on a trot now, and twice at Shingle street............:schmoll:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Maccy have been getting caught off languard beach last few days so i hear
that's pretty unusual isn't it hagg!s? Wouldn't mind a spot more fishing for them as had a few in Scotland last week and they're good sport + good eating if really fresh

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yeah very! They were getting caught for 2 days until the water got murky again! If it clears up again they should come back? I missed my chance! A few regulars from the shop got some though.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Both venues aren't fishing either, blanked at Aldeburgh three times on a trot now, and twice at Shingle street............:schmoll:

OUCH! I know that feeling. Nothing much happening down on the stones then? I starting to really miss the place.
I thought about giving it go for the Sole next week, maybe not..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts