World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
myself s.t.i.d and rob fished there last night ,stunning evening.cast out the rods,in two minutes and bang,rob pulls out a nice bass of 2lb ish:) .went quiet for a couple of hours then rob pulls another one of about 1.5 lb. just as the sun went down ,i had my first of the year 2.5lb and another 2.5 hours after high water.rob also had a dog.stid blanked but he was chuffed id caught my first.the bigger fish went back to see an
other day.cracking evening:clap2: .cheers paul and rob:clap3: :clap3:
pist to follow

·
Registered
462 Posts
were on langland was that andy ? the slip or where the life ring is ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds like a good nights fishing. Where abouts do you fish in langland?

I fished there last friday on my kayak drifing through the Lobster pot buoys, and only managed a doggy and a scorpion fish.

I would appreciate some advice as i enjoy fishing this area but have had limited success.

Cheers

Flymo

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
twas a rock mark that paul drove to,in the langland area.cant tell you where it was as i dont know how to get there myself lol.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a good nights fishing. Where abouts do you fish in langland?

I fished there last friday on my kayak drifing through the Lobster pot buoys, and only managed a doggy and a scorpion fish.

I would appreciate some advice as i enjoy fishing this area but have had limited success.

Cheers

Flymo
not really my area flymo,best of having a chat with s.t.i.d when hes online later.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
this is one of robs
hi guys,twas a good night.i blanked but nevermind,was made up when andy caught what he said was his 1st ever bass off the shore.well done mate:clap3: :clap3:

the funny thing was that none of us seen the bite,andy was putting his tiplight on at the time....andy felt it tho:fishing1: ....nice 1 mate.

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
hi guys,twas a good night.i blanked but nevermind,was made up when andy caught what he said was his 1st ever bass off the shore.well done mate:clap3: :clap3:

the funny thing was that none of us seen the bite,andy was putting his tiplight on at the time....andy felt it tho:fishing1: ....nice 1 mate.
thats a better picture paul mate.well done andy mate cu in the morning im off to bed up at 5 just to remind you andy dean is picking you up 610 am .gis a ring tommorow paul mate for up dates.nite lads:clap2: :clap2: :kissing:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
thats a better picture paul mate.well done andy mate cu in the morning im off to bed up at 5 just to remind you andy dean is picking you up 610 am .gis a ring tommorow paul mate for up dates.nite lads:clap2: :clap2: :kissing:
ok mate,going to the football in the afternoon,will ring you before then probably.nite mate:)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
how do you fancy there chances for the playoffs STID ?:g:
not too clever mate,we need to win the last three,but i honestly don't think we can do.....or can we....:clap2: .i was gutted in cardiff last season,don't want to go thru that again:schmoll: .the other thing is,can we do any good in the championship with our current team??

·
Registered
960 Posts
not too clever mate,we need to win the last three,but i honestly don't think we can do.....or can we....:clap2: .i was gutted in cardiff last season,don't want to go thru that again:schmoll: .the other thing is,can we do any good in the championship with our current team??
Have faith mate! We can do it!!!!!:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts