World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out last nite, off the rocks at Langland, got there about 6-6:30pm. Tide on the turn, climb down to fish off the sand as tide came in, nothing at all not even a bite. Moved up to the rocks same there, then Mr. seal arrived, and that was that. Stayed till 11:30pm total blank. Went down to Knab, few boys there, asked about, they had blanks all nite. Question is WHERE ARE THE FISH. Been out a few times now with my m8 Carl, and just keep getting blanks. Are we doing somthing wrong. We use a variaity of bait, lug, makkie, rag, sandeel, muscule and more. Still nothing.:sad2:

·
Registered
423 Posts
unlucky mate i went down the knab about a week ago and blanked but had bites on lug tipped with mackie .. and i had a bite on feathers ..

i saw a large mackie being caught spinning with feathers and also saw 2 small flatfish landed aswell...... dunno its probably just bad luck i guess.. ive blanked to last 3 times ive been out ..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fished the rocks between Langland and Caswell yesterday (26th) with floatfished sandeel. Plenty of gar about and managed to hook a few including one real biggie around 1.5 lb. Only had one mackeral though. There were a lot of boats just a couple of hundred yards in front of me and they didn't seem to have much either. It was almost a neap tide, so hopefully things will pick up as the tides increase over the next week.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Was down the knab, didnt see any fish come out. Did get a gurnard on wishbone rig using maddies tipped with squid. Had a fish take line out off my 7HT and giving a thump every 2 seconds or so. turned the little mite but he soon had enough and took more line. He finally got bored of me and cracked off. Really gutted and felt a right [email protected]&T losing it with a load of people watching me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts