World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay, went on my second trip ever and caught my first fish:yeah: After drawing a blank at Oxwich last Sunday, I thought I'd give Langland a go. Got there around half 5 and there was no-one around. Found a nice place by the rocks and decided to cast out using sand eel. No luck for the first hour or so and lost a bit of bait. Just as I was about to pack up to go home then it happened......... a fish went for it!!! It didnt put up much of a fight to come in and another angler who arrived said it was a dog-fish?? Didnt weigh it as I was too excited. Hopefully, as I have never done this before, the pic should be attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Well done me old mate. You can usually rely on the good old doggie. And they are lovely to eat!

·
Team Foreshore
1,816 Posts
Well done on your first fish mate:thumbs:, You will soon be wishing that those doggies b****r off somewere else

·
Registered
594 Posts
well done mate now you've started the ll be no stopping you.

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
n1 on your first fish. my first ever fish was a doggy too, or a whiting... not to sure! but was only less than a year ago.

Good to see your efforts for rewarded. hope to read more reports from you soon m8.

Jon

·
Registered
705 Posts
don't take any notice of anyone who rubbishes the poor old dog. They've saved many a blank and on the right gear they'll even put up a bit of a fight. Well done on breaking the duck!

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Well done m8, that humble doggy will be remembered for rest of yr life, my first ever fish was a pouting,lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts