World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me andy2728 s-t-i-d and a guy called rob fished the above andy fished 5hours in and 1 and half hour out.the rest of use fished 3hrs in 1and half out so we sat there about an hour before high i had the first bite hooks it gets it in a small pollock:clap3: so there were a few people walking there dogs so we were chating away and this woman came along and said that dog just p1ssed over s.t.i.d bag:g: :g: laugh i counldnt stop paul wernt very happy:schmoll: so then we moved a short distance to the lifeguard hut and slipway so i helped paul over with his doggy bag.so we fished top tide paul had a bass nock missed it so next turn was mine nock held the rod bit strick in comes a 1half pound bass pic taken and returned.by this time andy was sulking words like you wont here the last of this on the forum i got to catch a bloody fish.:notworthy so we still having a go and s.t.i.d has about 3 or4 bass bits he brings a bass in about the same size as mine same agian about the same size of mine pic taken and off he went :clap3: so after giving andy 2hrs head start he BLANKED i was champ paul 2nd andy and rob blankers.:giveup: bait used was lug.unlucky andy mate ill teach you how to fish oneday:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap3: :clap3: yes,well done steve and paul,nice bass.:secret: i wont tell anyone you paid me a tenner not to bait my hooks:secret:
:bleh:
lazyhooker,did a quick recce of the rockpools,didnt spot any prawn though.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:clap3: :clap3: yes,well done steve and paul,nice bass.:secret: i wont tell anyone you paid me a tenner not to bait my hooks:secret:
:bleh:
lazyhooker,did a quick recce of the rockpools,didnt spot any prawn though.
ill give you a chance tomorrow on the boat ill only take 1 rod out:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
take as many as you want son,itll make no difference after ive CUT OFF YOURE GODAM ARMS :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
:lmao: :lmao:
thats only the way you can win mate anyone on here got a fishing coach for andy if you have can you pm him with there email addypease only one i got comp with is G/E AND S.T.I.D :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
bleach sprayed on steve's bait should give you the edge andy......

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: keep it coming son:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
afternoon guys,gonna try to put the pics on now,not the best quality coz of the light and they were taken on my phone.i'm only putting them on to show andy what a bass looks like if he should ever catch 1:g: :clap2: :clap3:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HOW u get away with that then Andy.have to let me know youre secret.:g:
just tell them dean gone fishing.andy you better be up in the morning iv tryed ringing you but no answer ill get you up ill phone first then if you dont answer ill b banging on your door like a bayliff.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts