World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap3: my boy may be coming to dean,if he dont change his mind by then.
gotta take the wifes dog to vet at 3.45,hope im not there all bloody night like nornal:schmoll: :schmoll:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:clap3: my boy may be coming to dean,if he dont change his mind by then.
gotta take the wifes dog to vet at 3.45,hope im not there all bloody night like nornal:schmoll: :schmoll:
got mike covering the shop so i can go home grab gear and pick the boys up so should be able to get down there a bit earlier than usual. still debating whether to take the dog or not.:g:

G

·
me,steven wood,andy2728,s.t.i.d,and my boys r off down langland bay for a few hours wednesday night for a few hours bait drowning. any one who wants to join us r more than welcome. DEAN.
we taking 2 disposal barbys dean so the boys and you can have food.hot dogs for tea boys:clap2:

G

·
got mike covering the shop so i can go home grab gear and pick the boys up so should be able to get down there a bit earlier than usual. still debating whether to take the dog or not.:g:
no dogs allowed now when parking charges come in force the dog ban do i think:g:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright there lads... Good luck tomorrow, nice one for catching that Ray. Did you have anything else?
allright huw,couple of wrasse,pollock and dogs .hows your sex life. i here its taking over your fishing time:g:

·
Registered
126 Posts
your ok for the dog steve, its not til the 1st of may my dad works in the council and informs me of these things seeing as i do take my bosses dog down the beach lol.
katiexxx

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Things starting to warm up then dean, ready for the summer!!

Yes I have lost GFT (good fishing time) but I got to be carefull in what i say cause she's sat next to me!
i heard u two have been joined at the hip for the past two weeks. r u out on the weekend or hasnt the super glue worn off yet.:clap3:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
what time you hoping to be away by dean,if my boy wants to come,ill bring my car.
need the room 4 all the burgers :) we getting our own bait?we going 4 lug or rag?
i can nip over dragon baits if required.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts