World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, Does anybody know where i can get some large leadheads (size 4oz plus) and large shads over 8inches. I am also interested in a supply of good quality 200-400g Pirks and jigs, and large twintails and other jellies. I have seen some stuff on eBay, but would like to know if anybody could direct me to another source. I have some smaller Berkley and Storm shads, some mirrorlure jig heads and a slection of grauvell, Fladen and Masterline pirks. I really wanted some much larger ones for fishing in Norway this summer. Anything you may think is useful just please post here.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have bought some of the 11inch Fox lures and apparently they are the business for cod and pollack. I also got some reasonably priced fladen pirks for £2-3 each and some Bekley Gulp and storm shads aswell. I anybody knows any good deals on at the moment for this kind of thing could you either PM me or post here.

Cheers Iain

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers that UK Hokks stuff looks the biz. I was having a problem sourcing the larger leads heads of 6-12oz. Anybody know where i can buy large shads at a good price. Any places have any offers on the pirks aswell. I was impressed by the Fladen and Grauvell leadknife pirks for the money.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know it says, but is the charge still only £4.50 P&P even if i order kg's of lead heads and pirks?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been i contact with x cast the pirks and jig heads he makes look superb. I will be buying some of him soon.

G

·
Was in Weymouth Angling Centre on friday and they had a bargain bucket that had loads of big (Monster) Storm Lures that they were selling off.

To be honest the reason they are selling them off is that they are a waste of money.
A 40lb Cod is going to take a 4" storm lure just like a 4lb Cod will take a 10" one.
They are predators and will not turn down any meal opportunity.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw some large Jellies in the shop, that to be be honest that would not look out of place in the adults shop! I didnt know to buy them for my girlfriend or the cod?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those where the ones i have been looking at. Aparently they stretch a lot more and as a result don't get damaged as easily. As mentioned before UK hooks sell them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts