World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those coming from DAB who would like bait please let me know as I shall be ordering it to collect on the 31st March.

Limit £10 worth of Rag each please and I only have room for 5 to 6 packs to store overnight.

Andy C has claimed £10 worth, me the same so 3 - 4 spaces left in the fridge.

In my capacity as official Club Tart, I shall be fishing for HHAC that day, so all DAB orders will be subjected to my most negative thoughts over night and will be such bad tempered worms by the morning that no fish will go near them :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Seriously PM me please in by Monday 26th March, please

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Those coming from DAB who would like bait please let me know as I shall be ordering it to collect on the 31st March.

Limit £10 worth of Rag each please and I only have room for 5 to 6 packs to store overnight.

Andy C has claimed £10 worth, me the same so 3 - 4 spaces left in the fridge.

In my capacity as official Club Tart, I shall be fishing for HHAC that day, so all DAB orders will be subjected to my most negative thoughts over night and will be such bad tempered worms by the morning that no fish will go near them :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Seriously PM me please in by Monday 26th March, please
Quisling!!

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quisling!!
Right Ian,

That is specifically your worms that will get the full, ANTI-EAT me telepathic treatment all night long:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Right Ian,

That is specifically your worms that will get the full, ANTI-EAT me telepathic treatment all night long:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
best bet is to soak them in washing up liquid overnite and re rap them just before you leave:whistling lol

G

·
ian, i told me mum about fishing with you and she said she thought you were dead and i should go with someone else like edgey has he can supply quisling and i asked my supervisor and she said asda do not sell it.
I will go to eastnoy if someone can go with me, mum says not slayer as he does sound a bit violunt.
I still have my new umbreller

·
1,603 Posts
ian, i told me mum about fishing with you and she said she thought you were dead and i should go with someone else like edgey has he can supply quisling and i asked my supervisor and she said asda do not sell it.
I will go to eastnoy if someone can go with me, mum says not slayer as he does sound a bit violunt.

???:g: ???:g: ???:g: ???:g: ???

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Fresh quisling is a very rare commodity these days. Tends not to catch much either, can't think why.

Do you want me to order some Rag for you instead.

Slayer's OK, and he doesn't even get really cross if he blanks

G

·
thankyou edgey, i will pm you my number so you can pick me up, I think my mum will come as well because she liked it when ian houlton took me fishing and she came as well but ian had a phonecall and had to rush off very urgently. i broke his tent as well and offered him a new one but he became very busy and we never met after that.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thankyou edgey, i will pm you my number so you can pick me up, I think my mum will come as well because she liked it when ian houlton took me fishing and she came as well but ian had a phonecall and had to rush off very urgently. i broke his tent as well and offered him a new one but he became very busy and we never met after that.

Think there is some confusion here. I can get bait for people and am already giving someone else a lift. So sorry, can't collect you I'm afraid.

·
1,603 Posts

???:blink: ???:g: ???:blink: ???:g:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
What a strange post!
How did i end up getting brought in to it? and giving you a lift,im not even from dorset aslo its looking unlikley i will be at the meet,
violent me, you got the wrong person me thinks mate:kissing:

G

·
edgey i will come on my bike if that's ok.
slayer my mum was worried because you are called slayer but someone said you are not violent

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
PrawnCocktail,

what are you on about??? lol

edgy,

please could you get me £10 of rag. what size are they?? i have peeler and mackie too.

cheers mate,

Jamie

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PrawnCocktail,

what are you on about??? lol

edgy,

please could you get me £10 of rag. what size are they?? i have peeler and mackie too.

cheers mate,

Jamie

For Hampshire guys tend to be a mixture of Kings and normals, about 70% large and the rest ordinary size.

For all outsiders, tails and bits. :clap2: :clap2:

No the stuff I have been buying lately has been of excellent quality. I had several yesterday that were about a foot long. One bit me.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
yes please!!! i will have some is it £2 for 10???

·
1,603 Posts
yes please!!! i will have some is it £2 for 10???
Jamie...........It's £10 per lb, which is not the cheapest; however, the bloke generally chucks in a few extra and as Henry says, they are normally very good quality worms.

Andy. :)

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
What a strange post!
How did i end up getting brought in to it? and giving you a lift,im not even from dorset aslo its looking unlikley i will be at the meet,
violent me, you got the wrong person me thinks mate:kissing:
hey slayer, ya wanna fight !! lol, you must be about the most non violent person i've met, after me anyways and that ol puppy Chris !! sit down, have a smoke n relax !

1 - 20 of 114 Posts