World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went back down the rocks for a few hours, had 12 more and no breakages, 3 were badly gut hooked, they come home
measured 50-53. also had macky and a gar.
all the fish came off the top on the seaspin thats now transparent on the distance rod.
Black Atmospheric phenomenon Atmosphere Darkness Sky
Fish Fish Bass Ray-finned fish Bony-fish
Fault Adventure Geology Rock Recreation

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,835 Posts
Great fishing matt :clap3::clap3::clap3:

off the top to ,,, im well jell :blink:

Know what you mean about that lure going naked fast ...

but who is a naughty boy and didnt give it 2 coats of clear nail varnish ...

its second nature to me now , i just do it on all plugs that loose there colour ...

Great fishing mate , and when you get that many hitting surface your bound to get some deep hookers , dont sweat it :thumbs:

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great fishing matt :clap3::clap3::clap3:

off the top to ,,, im well jell :blink:

Know what you mean about that lure going naked fast ...

but who is a naughty boy and didnt give it 2 coats of clear nail varnish ...

its second nature to me now , i just do it on all plugs that loose there colour ...

Great fishing mate , and when you get that many hitting surface your bound to get some deep hookers , dont sweat it :thumbs:
mark your always welcome down this way you would love it no slippers in devon theres big fish around here must be the boats are all over it. never rated the seaspin bit too bulky bit quiet and that yellow on the tail but its getting hit after hit.
after a 128 sammy now lol.

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,835 Posts
mark your always welcome down this way you would love it no slippers in devon theres big fish around here must be the boats are all over it. never rated the seaspin bit too bulky bit quiet and that yellow on the tail but its getting hit after hit.
after a 128 sammy now lol.

I got a 128 sammy mate , silver blue , had a fair few fish on it , casts miles ..

Get a ghost one though , far better ..

Send me your adress in a pm , ill send you the silver blue one , you can have it :thumbs:

Not sure of the weight mind , so watch what rod you use it on ... :thumbs:

O and stick new hooks on it lol :bleh::thumbs:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I got a 128 sammy mate , silver blue , had a fair few fish on it , casts miles ..

Get a ghost one though , far better ..

Send me your adress in a pm , ill send you the silver blue one , you can have it :thumbs:

Not sure of the weight mind , so watch what rod you use it on ... :thumbs:

O and stick new hooks on it lol :bleh::thumbs:
and new split rings, a couple of eyes, clean a lot of rust of it and give it some paint lol :thumbs:

Well done on the bass Matthew.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
went back down the rocks for a few hours, had 12 more and no breakages, 3 were badly gut hooked, they come home
measured 50-53. also had macky and a gar.
all the fish came off the top on the seaspin thats now transparent on the distance rod.
View attachment 149405 View attachment 149406 View attachment 149409
Matt sounds like a great session, well played that man:thumbs:

12 fish I'm jealous, best this year 3 in one session all early in the year.:sad2:

Rock marks my favourite.
:icecream:

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Matt sounds like a great session, well played that man:thumbs:

12 fish I'm jealous, best this year 3 in one session all early in the year.:sad2:

Rock marks my favourite.
:icecream:
all comming off rocks now mancitoo m8.

leave the shallow beeches to jimmy all full of schoolies

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.