World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat in a Toby munching my way through a carvery yesterday and happened to glance out the window about 16:30 and made a comment about the weather looking better... Then I heard those magical words from across the table... "Why don't you go fishing for an hr or two"...
Needless to say the bill was on the table and paid in no time and I managed to get home pick the gear up (That was all ready to go) lol and meet one of the lads on the beach by 17:30 (conveniently 2hrs before high)

Nice little session nothing on the big rods but the scratcher didn't stop with plenty of mini Codling and Rockling.

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
Nive
Sat in a Toby munching my way through a carvery yesterday and happened to glance out the window about 16:30 and made a comment about the weather looking better... Then I heard those magical words from across the table... "Why don't you go fishing for an hr or two"...
Needless to say the bill was on the table and paid in no time and I managed to get home pick the gear up (That was all ready to go) lol and meet one of the lads on the beach by 17:30 (conveniently 2hrs before high)

Nice little session nothing on the big rods but the scratcher didn't stop with plenty of mini Codling and Rockling.

Nice one matey
Some of the best fishing to be had on quick decisions. And you had a few out.
Keith

·
Premium Member
9,551 Posts
Nice one Matt.... Wish my impulses were like yours. Bell me next time you have one please..... lol lol

Reactions: Matt.H

·
Registered
189 Posts
You must have been a good boy on the weekend pal! Had some of my best sessions off the cuff. Only mine follow a bust up and not a Toby carvery.
Nice one

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Now there`s a man who knows what he wants and gets what he wants......well sometimes :D

·
Premium Member
9,551 Posts
Hi Matt... sounds like a few people may try the Toby trick.............. but it takes a good man too pull it off. One up to you I think :D:D:D:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts