World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
my darling wife booked a week in Newquay today ..... leaving tomorrow. She's had a hankering to surf for years but has never followed it up until TODAY!!!!!!! SHE'S BOOKED A NUMBER OF LESSONS WHICH LEAVES ME FREE TO FISH when she takes a turn with the smaller family member... Any advice on any type of fishing would be priceless, though not much time to respond I know. I'll pack anything from 6ft tele to full blown rock beachcaster and anything in between. Any help would be great, apparently we're staying at "Hendra" I can travel a while to fish. thanks...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I am sure the cornish guys will be on but you will have all types on your doorstep.

Spinning/Plugging/ Feathering/Ledgering/ Float fishing etc. So I would pack a Spinning Rod or Carp Rod which ever you have and a beachcaster or two !!

Nice thing also if wind makes it bad on the north you get in the car and drive the short distance to the south :clap2: Happy days!

Good shop for bait and tackle is County Angler in Camborne

Have a good time and hope you get some decent fish.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
tides and swell are spot on for the open beaches this week . sandeel and lug is best . fish evenings

1 - 3 of 3 Posts