World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out last night for a few hours went to a shelthered cove on the north coast first fish a bass about two pounds then just before high tide had a se ray about 4lb followed by dogs at the end off the evening total sore 3 ray biggest 6lb
4 dogs think if i was useing lug worm i wood off had more bass maybe all fish were caught on frozen sand ell

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
went out last night for a few hours went to a shelthered cove on the north coast first fish a bass about two pounds then just before high tide had a se ray about 4lb followed by dogs at the end off the evening total sore 3 ray biggest 6lb
4 dogs think if i was useing lug worm i wood off had more bass maybe all fish were caught on frozen sand ell
Good stuff mate, sounds like a decent session. As you say, probably would have had lots more bass if you had lug, but they would all have probably been magots!! Most of my decent size bass have been taken on Sandeel, frozen or scraped from the beach.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good going again mate. Bet you got wet? Haven't been able to get out all week due to crappy car and working too much.

Keep it up

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
hi malk wish i took up your offer now mate it rained all evening here you must of had the gods on your side mate

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
nice one me old son :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hi malc nice session will be comming down your way next weekend on the north coast for a ray session sat night and then nipping down to the south coast sunday for a gilty ,feel confident for the bream but not so sure on the venue for the rays but still going to give it a go ,netted to f**k up here if you fancy a session pm me or a bit of info on the ray venues wouldnt go a miss thanks in advance ,mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts