World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided to go fishing last thursday ,so arranged to get worms that sorted ended up going to a place not too far from us .paull when i arrived there was already several guys fishing ,the majority was using worm with not much success .a guy was using shrimp at last a fair size whiting so i changed my bait too frozen shrimp within half an hour i had a bite wasnt a clonker of a bite more like a flattie , then i started to reel in ,it was a cod mick helped me by getting it up the wall weight of catch four and a half pound, then mick caught a sizeable flattie ,i then hooked a bigger fish but just on seeing its mouth near the top of the water it came off .. went again on friday blanked but thats fishing for you .. work over the weekend and this morning my other half said when we going fishing again ,looks like thursday morning 0700 hrs ish lets see if she is so keen then lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i know the thread was useless without pics must try harder ...will be fishing again thursday morning with stronger line this time but still with frozen shrimp ....thankfully i only work weekend and my other half wants to go as well so bonus

1 - 4 of 4 Posts