World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending hours last week running round chesil,portland and weymouth trying to find a fish just to save a balnk,me and a mate went to the addy sat night,80 freshly caught but frozen hermits,a fair few frozen peelers,makerel,squid,sandeels and blueys,and a few manky ragworm later all we had to show was 2 pout and 3 makerel on feathers. fished the very of the pier, 7 rods out between 2 of us ,and nothing. fished down the wall,distance,everywhere. loadsa weed,big armchair size clumps aswell. then on marks last cast he had a lobster,probably about 2lb,he put it back. walking back along the lenght of the pier the stories were the same,a couple of dogs and a few pout,that was it. also bumped into sqidders,nice to c y a mate. where have all the fish gone,nothing down at chesil,nothing up here,even the mullet arnet playing ball. winter cant come quick enough for me, gonna give me rods a rest for a while i think,unless i get sat night off then il head to dungie n meet the others

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
nice to meet ya lucky,it was the same for me just doggies and pout my m8 had a lobster and a monster crab between 2.5 and 3lb but it was full of water also saw 1 smothie around the 6lb mark.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Was planning a trip there myself but all went tits up so didnt bother.....sounds like a good job too....

ur right it does look like its quiet everywhere...still.....wana have a try this weekend with the bigger tides i think down the addy.....thinking about maybe trying live sandeel like i keep saying but not doing...lol..anyone fancy popping down?? unless whats this sole meet about??? dont think thier many off them about either :wallbash:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a meet at dungie i think,and i think il be going. i only know becos another forum member told me,but i havent seen it advertised on here. if u wana go then go. my mate told me hes getting there at 3 ihs i think

G

·
hi dan,

sorry i never replied to the text u sent.i got it late as where i work now the signal is useless.might be better when we get in the workshop.

(the job as well as the signal.):shutup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.