World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fishing the 2.00am high tide tonight boys, my concern is that it is only 9.6 m in Penarth/Cardiff, any idea where within the local area the small tides are working?
jd

·
Registered
129 Posts
Lo John,
I was wondering the same thing, the effect these smallish tides have on the fishing at the local marks, I'm going to try either the foreshore or Penarth, but don't know which is best on a lowish tide? Any advice would be appreciated here too.
Cheers, Penn

·
Registered
129 Posts
Might see you later JD, fishing the same tide at foreshore, will probably be around the heliport, good luck anyway.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Went down to foreshore last night, over near the monkey pole, stayed until about 4am. Weather was wet, VERY wet, and guess what I blanked again! But a lad fishing nearby had a load of decent whitng (11 I think he said) and a conger, and his mate had a couple too. I was using the same bait (rag, lug and squid) etc. etc. and had a couple of bites but that was it. Looking forward to coming on the board and saying I actually caught something, it's coming....but don't hold yer breath he he.
later all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts