World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wetting lines at about 16.30 after picking up some cracking lug from saxmundham, a decent southerly wind and a bit of movement on the sea and the hope of a decent evening fishing, well that was the plan but no one notified the fish what was supposed to happen, not a single bite for 3 hrs then a half heart knock on the flapper rig with a resulting humungous 10cm dab quickly followed by another 20cm dab, thats how it went until 23.30 with good knock on my last 2 worms with a 63cm doggie a pb for me with this species, finishing the night with 5 tings,4 dabs & the doggie. Not a single bite with bluey or squid on the pennel. change that for another flapper rig then started to get bites, lets see what next we.ek bring

·
Registered
695 Posts
keith just shows it does not have to be big fish to enjoy the day ... I'm fishing tomorrow somewhere been digging monster lug today just hope its all worthwhile ???? I think we need a blast from the north again to bring the silver dogfish back ??? ;):confused::cool::p:eek: JEZZA

·
Registered
509 Posts
good effort mate, its pretty much the same everywhere at the mo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.