World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year kayak monday and Christmas eve are on the same date . Late shopping madness or fishing , we opted for the coolest of the two , fishing . How did we do ? Well I have made a short video , informative .
It was a cold morning , sunny with very light wind , just perfect this time of the year .
christmas 2.jpg

The group is getting healthier and we have added some new faces . We paddled away , cracking day !
christmas 3.jpg
Friend of mine gave me a handful of rubber shads , I have my favorite but it was time to try something new .
Glad to say they all worked .
christmas 4.jpg

Sport was steady on the rising tide .
christmas 6.jpg

With great scenery all around , wish we could have paddled across .
christmas 8.jpg

Lobster time from the local boat .
christmas 5.jpg

Looking after the young one .
christmas 10.jpg

And finding a Banksy .
christmas 9.jpg

A cold day to be out and about with light tactics paying off .
christmas 12.jpg

Merry Christmas all from the kayakers . Tight line everyone . Nico

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Great report as usual Nicolas.
Definitely beats Christmas shopping

·
Registered
10,366 Posts
Happy christmas Nicolas.
Thank you so much for your regular film contributions to the forum throughout the year. Tuesdays are becoming one of my favourite days as they usually mean I get to watch your latest offering.
Tight lines and safe paddling for the New Year. :)

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Nicolas yet another successful trip out on the kayak.
I know you take the odd pollack home. I’d be inclined to gut the pollack( even just the stomach and all the entrails) as i find it impairs the fillets and taste.
I do it will cod too, maybe it’s just me, but it would be interested to hear if others do too.

Great video and catch report as ever, beats making soup on Christmas Eve for sure!

Cheers willie

This year kayak monday and Christmas eve are on the same date . Late shopping madness or fishing , we opted for the coolest of the two , fishing . How did we do ? Well I have made a short video , informative .
It was a cold morning , sunny with very light wind , just perfect this time of the year . View attachment 1141287
The group is getting healthier and we have added some new faces . We paddled away , cracking day !
View attachment 1141289 Friend of mine gave me a handful of rubber shads , I have my favorite but it was time to try something new .
Glad to say they all worked .
View attachment 1141291
Sport was steady on the rising tide .
View attachment 1141293
With great scenery all around , wish we could have paddled across .
View attachment 1141295
Lobster time from the local boat .
View attachment 1141297
Looking after the young one .
View attachment 1141303
And finding a Banksy .
View attachment 1141307
A cold day to be out and about with light tactics paying off .
View attachment 1141313
Merry Christmas all from the kayakers . Tight line everyone . Nico

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
I see that even that new guy from Johnstone got among the fish:whistling:.
Great video and some really nice pollack there...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Excellent post Nicolas. The Kayak crowd deserve to be recognised as Mad Hatters. Either because of the hats or braving the elements. Well done though.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts