World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Sorry but at the moment its blowing a gale & p*****g down in Neath, the only snow is on the Xmas cards, I reckon this is an April Fool stunt by the met office!
blueskip

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Jury
I tell you this is a wind-up about the snow, we may get some ash from the steelworks, but we know the difference dont we!
They are trying to get us to arrange to hibernate, so that they can come & fish our "hot spots" (where are they)?
Play along with them until we think of a cunning plan, maybe dump a load of snow on the M4 at Cardiff Gate to stop them coming west, keep pumping the blacks for an all out assault on OUR cod on 9th!
blueskip

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Jury
I just went out to the jeep to fetch something in, & I soaked by this "snow", which odourless, colourless, & running down the gutter about 4" deep! I tried to build a snowman out of it, but with little success, I think its PRETENDING to be torrential rain myself, but I could be wrong (says he waving his arms a la Dereck Brockway (luvvy) BBC Wales weatherman).
blueskip

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Mike
I am absolutely cream crackered after shovelling the snow from my garden path! hahahaha. There is no doubt about it, when it comes to forecasting the weather you are WSF's answer to Micheal Fish!
Have a great Xmas & good luck with the new plans for 2005, Merry Christmas EVERYBODY!!!!!!
blueskip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.