World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Our club fished out of Largharne on sat and sunday (Brecon SAC)

sat 5th

mackeral
bass
dabs
gurnard
whiting
tope (up to 30lbs)
smooth hounds
doggies
thornbacks

sunday 6th

mackeral
bass
dabs
smooth hounds
turbot
tope
gurnard
thornbacks
tope
doggies

If anyone is interested in joining Brecon SAC please contact me
only £10 membership

We have boat trips most weekends</font>

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color='#000000'>At the moment I&#39;m the club&#39;s token English person, but I am hoping to become an adopted Welshman soon &nbsp;

Joking apart though folks - they are a great bunch of lads who have shown a lot of patience with me as a new starter, and are always ready with good tips and advice such as:

"If you&#39;re going to throw up Goffy, make sure you&#39;re bloody well down wind of me will you?" (This has to be said with a broad Welsh accent to fully appreciate it, by the way, and relates to my first ever trip out with them&#33; I still blame it on a dodgy Cornish Pasty)

The club meetings every month are a good laugh too, the £10 joining fee is well worth it, so give Rob a shout folks and come and swell the ranks.

Good bags over the weekend then Robbie - who took the pot this time? Don&#39;t forget my name for the 26th on Lady Helen, I&#39;ll give you a ring and sort out another date for when I can go from Laugharne too.</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts