World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahahahahhahahahahaha!

Well actually i just spent a couple of hours this evening cowering from her wind driven tears, the first hour was OK almost total protection from the sea wall behind but high water arrived early and higher than forecast and eventually I had to retreat to the top of the sea wall and into the full bluster of the angry lady, true the storm hasn't really took hold yet but it was still a bit of challenge to fish AND keep all my kit safe.

Luckily I caught fish from the off, all whiting, perhaps a dozen in all, by HW the bites died and the weed arrived the following hour was a struggle with the combined wind and weed dragging my line across the tops of the groyne to my left this along with the now torrential rain made it easy for me to call it a night.

Nice to get out though!

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Good effort it these conditions well done.

·
The Ultra light Always doing it in style
4,945 Posts
Well you were encouraged and a good effort. A few fish so no blank that will do.:):):)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the last ten minutes the windows have started shaking so i'm glad i'm indoors now!!

·
The Ultra light Always doing it in style
4,945 Posts
In the last ten minutes the windows have started shaking so i'm glad i'm indoors now!!
We don't want to know about your sex life:D

Reactions: jbsarn

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Well I enjoyed your report, and when I read bits to my wife she thought it very well written! You caught anyway but I must say that the way you wrote about finally deciding to go home was real proof that we are masochists, well I am anyway!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts