World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fished it with alan.w and sea hawk, we all had bites down to low and about half hour after but alas no fish, there were some good bites too i had two really good positive pull downs on crab but bugger all. Most of the other bites were just one hard knock then nothing,which we put down to small straps grabbing it then dropping it:unsure:

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unlucky mate.
Sorry i could not make it down.
See you soon.
Tightlines......

It wa a nice night apart from the lack of fish. Bit nippy later on though without a jacket on:cold: I almost lost my rod casting out when it slipped out of my hands, i was just holding onto the end of the butt needless to say i had a nice birdie when the lea hit the water:yucky: must remember to wipe my hands after baiting up next time:g: :g: We had a good laugh all night though:clap2:

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
Fished it with alan.w and sea hawk, we all had bites down to low and about half hour after but alas no fish, there were some good bites too i had two really good positive pull downs on crab but bugger all. Most of the other bites were just one hard knock then nothing,which we put down to small straps grabbing it then dropping it:unsure:
unlucky guys - at least you had bites down there.....

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yes an enjoyable night even if we did not hook a fish:cry: :cry: Wot is it with these eastley winds:giveup: and fish staying indoors for the nite:g: Look forward to the next trip kev and catching this time(three blanks in a row now with you matey)lol:giveup: Nice to meet seahawk too(mark):)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Sorry to hear about the blank, can't wait to get through the decorating to get out! I reckon the cod will be back by then!
Ryan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts