World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Lawrenny last night over high water from 7.00pm until 10.00pm with my father. Bait used fresh blacks, yellow tails and squid. Was very quiet for first 1 1/2 hours with a couple of taps then I managed to hook a small codling and next cast a doggie. Blank beaten for me so happy days, pity my father didn't manage to catch.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
39,721 Posts
Nice session.

Voodooman and myself are fishing the flood thursday evening, armed with 40 peelers the ace bass, hound and flounder bait for Lawrenny. Rag is another good bait but can be a big time crab problem.

·
Registered
14,862 Posts
Nice session.

Voodooman and myself are fishing the flood thursday evening, armed with 40 peelers the ace bass, hound and flounder bait for Lawrenny. Rag is another good bait but can be a big time crab problem.
Forgot to mention Ken , I'm taking the lures as well ;)

·
Registered
14,862 Posts
Fished Lawrenny last night over high water from 7.00pm until 10.00pm with my father. Bait used fresh blacks, yellow tails and squid. Was very quiet for first 1 1/2 hours with a couple of taps then I managed to hook a small codling and next cast a doggie. Blank beaten for me so happy days, pity my father didn't manage to catch.
Good to read your report and you're still catching a few :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure you will get a few ken. We had a walk down there Friday and saw plenty of fish hitting the surface so you should get a few on the lures. That was my first codling of the year as I didn't get out over the winter so nice to finally catch one. Hopefully many more the rest of the year.
Good luck Thursday guys looking forward to reading your reports as always.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice session.

Forgot to mention Ken , I'm taking the lures as well ;)
Replied above lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.