World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone reccomend somewhere on the Medway, as an alternative to Sun Pier to fish?

Looking to go for a couple of hours tonight, to test out Lazy Bait again see how it goes....

Anyone else used this anmd what experiences have people had with it?

I have heard from some places it can be as eeffective as normal fresh lug, and for certain speices, better in some cases such as flatties etc....

Dave and Kez

G

·
I cant ever recall seeing a positive post on here about LazyLug but best of luck with it. One day somebody will catch something with it.

G

·
try the other side of the river,find the big timber yard at the back of medway city estate and fish along there.it's oposite lloyd's building and sun pier etc.i think the timber place is called scottline but i might be wrong.can be good for soles there but i don't know about the bait u got!.....dave.:)

G

·
try the other side of the river,find the big timber yard at the back of medway city estate and fish along there.it's oposite lloyd's building and sun pier etc.i think the timber place is called scottline but i might be wrong.can be good for soles there but i don't know about the bait u got!.....dave.:)
:oops: just read your other thread on here so maybe not!LOL.....dave.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, we got some after reading a review in a magazine, just to keep, were only in Maidstone, and sometimes I want to gor for a few hours fishing, so pop up Chatham way, if I am in the mood, I try to get bait on the way home form work, but being an engineer, not sure where the nerest shop is etc...

Well, will probably end up at sun pier, and give it a go, got a flattie rig ready, if anyone down, I am the one with the two large Abu rods, trying to get a stright cast with a multiplier, no birds nest, got the reels setup where I am comfortable, just can't get it stright/far as I would like, going for the smooth and steady casting at the mo...

Well, camera in hand, so can photo proof that it works, or a picture of me with a sad looking lug on a hook = blank later! lol

Dave n Kez

1 - 6 of 6 Posts