World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my own opinions on this stuff but was wondering if anyone had actually caught ought on this stuff ??:g: The lass in the local tackle shop reckons that she had a massive flatty but I reckon this was just a sales pitch!:uhuh:
Your comments gentlemen please?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I'm so convinced it must be incredible that there is no way what so ever I am never ever going to buy it. Others have - it doesn't seem to be any good.

John

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm so convinced it must be incredible that there is no way what so ever I am never ever going to buy it. Others have - it doesn't seem to be any good.

John
That was my opinion m8 but am just curious to see if anyone has :roll1:
and has actually caught anything lolol

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
i have had a 5lb'er off the beach on it but just used it 2 bulk up bait,
3 worms with 8 fresh black 2 make up a ft bait:)
had tryed it on its own b4 that with no luck. i do know lads that have caught on it
but they have all come out of the rivers & u normally find the fish take owt up the rivers:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have had a 5lb'er off the beach on it but just used it 2 bulk up bait,
3 worms with 8 fresh black 2 make up a ft bait:)
had tryed it on its own b4 that with no luck. i do know lads that have caught on it
but they have all come out of the rivers & u normally find the fish take owt up the rivers:)
Couldn't have been the 8 fresh black lug m8 lolololol must have been the lazy stuff:)

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I had a 28lb shore Cod with the stuff from Chesil!!!:sleeping: :sleeping: Sorry Just woke up! Crap stuff, tried it several times and not even the crabs would take it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lolol ive got 2 tubs of it & they r just sitting decorating the top of my fridge feezer
in the shed, & thats where they will stay, waste of money:uhuh:
Got one here m8 was thinking of drinking the juice as i've run out of beer lol:yucky:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I have my own opinions on this stuff but was wondering if anyone had actually caught ought on this stuff ??:g: The lass in the local tackle shop reckons that she had a massive flatty but I reckon this was just a sales pitch!:uhuh:
Your comments gentlemen please?
The only people who have ever caught anything on this are the people producing it ,there freinds and relatives and the people selling it???!!!!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
might be handy if you get peckish in a remote location (like baffin island)

otherwise I can;t think of a single use for it

maybe we could start a new thread ........

"101 things to do with artificial or preserved bait"

as a starter - pizza garnish for them as don't like anchovies:yucky:

·
Registered
276 Posts
stick one up each nostril when fishing crowded spots. Stops the numpties bothering you!!

Tell others you regularly get the larger bass with it, but you would be willing to swop some for some of their crappy peelers to help them out!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
last week i had a bloke come in the fishing shop asking for it. he said his mates recon it's really good. i said no we haven't got any and doubt we'll ever be stocking the stuff. it always puzzles me why people don't just use fresh, they have to go to the sea to fish and theres usually a shop near by.

·
Registered
181 Posts
last week i had a bloke come in the fishing shop asking for it. he said his mates recon it's really good. i said no we haven't got any and doubt we'll ever be stocking the stuff. it always puzzles me why people don't just use fresh, they have to go to the sea to fish and theres usually a shop near by.
Lol!!
Same thing here.
From what I understand it smells chemically, which means it wont be any good.
You will always be better off with frozen bait instead of preserved stuff.
:)

·
Registered
11,216 Posts
i have watched all reports since this came out and what i have learned from them are.

those that have caught on it have been using it in conjunction with another bait. that is using it as a cocktail or to tip off another bait.

those that have used it on its own have caught little or nothing on it.

you cannot use it in conjunction with another bait then say that the fish actually took the lug when you already know that the other bait readily takes fish.

when someone says he caught a big cod using 2 of these and a couple of blacks i instantly think the fish wanted the blacks the lug just happened to be there.

so if your thinking of only using lazy lug as your bait... forget it or be prepared to buy a blank session:blink:

if your going to use it to bulk up a bait they buy something like squid or mackerel. its far cheaper and is proven to catch fish.

·
Registered
133 Posts
bit like the 'use Lynx and watch the girlies swarm over you' ads. Surely everyone knows real girls find lug juice irresistible?

:love:
LMFAO

Thats the best quote ever right there!!!!!!!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
sorry mate only time i caught on it, it was a cocktail of lug ,razor and peeler so it could have been anything:clap3:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lazy bait - convinced by the adverts! ...I was about to order some....thought I'd check the forum out first for feedback and again its come up trumps!! Won't be wasting me money. Thanks lads.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Saw some in the shop the other day. Looks o.k. But not my cup of tea. Have not heard any one using it or catching on it.

I have caught whiting on Berkley artificial lug.

Was fishing two hooks this on top and live rag on bottom.

Mick.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts