World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So........ Not been beachcasting for a few years now..... looking to get out soon and dabble after some whiting....... want to buy some three hooked clipped down rigs suitable for use with impact leads on ebay ....easy . Or so i thought . lots of two hooked ut not so much choice of three.....

What rigs are the best in your opinions.....?

And yes I did use to make my own when I was younger and keener and didn't work so much ;)

Any suggestions would be great and ill get ordering straight away

Cheers in advance

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
So........ Not been beachcasting for a few years now..... looking to get out soon and dabble after some whiting....... want to buy some three hooked clipped down rigs suitable for use with impact leads on ebay ....easy . Or so i thought . lots of two hooked ut not so much choice of three.....

What rigs are the best in your opinions.....?

And yes I did use to make my own when I was younger and keener and didn't work so much ;)

Any suggestions would be great and ill get ordering straight away

Cheers in advance
Gemini do 3hook clip downs on ebay mate:thumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ty for your response... I'll have a look
Gemini do 3hook clip downs on ebay mate:thumbsup:
Just had a look and they are a bit beefy with a 2/0 for my needs and I ideally like the rigs that clip straight to a impact shield lead can't remember the male I use to use....prefer size 1 or 1/0 hooks I think...
Thanks tho judyb

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Just had a look and they are a bit beefy with a 2/0 for my needs and I ideally like the rigs that clip straight to a impact shield lead can't remember the male I use to use....prefer size 1 or 1/0 hooks I think...
Thanks tho judyb
I was using those rigs for whiting and changed over to my pulley pennels with 4/0-3/0 as was getting way to many! Still getting loads and not as many gut hooked fish due to larger hooks and bait! Tight lines:thumbsup:

·
Banned
217 Posts
Thanks tho judyb
Have a look on Facebook at J's Sea Rigs. Jason Keen is a good bloke and will make whatever you want with whatever size hooks you chose. His rigs are a bargain at £2 each so much so that I very rarely bother to make clipped rigs now

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have a look on Facebook at J's Sea Rigs. Jason Keen is a good bloke and will make whatever you want with whatever size hooks you chose. His rigs are a bargain at £2 each so much so that I very rarely bother to make clipped rigs now
Cheers ill have a butcher's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts