World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next trip out of Boston is booked for this coming Wednesday, 5th August. The weather is set fair and, fingers-crossed, the tope (and mackerel!) will be in an obliging and fighting mood! There are several places left due to some having to pull out - so, if you fancy a day's fishing (at short notice!) please send me a pm, with your contact number and I will phone back with details. It's great to put a face to a name!!

I apologies for no report appearing after our last trip on 23rd July. I went straight off on my hols (to Brixham!) and with NO coalie on board we had no report!! However, it was a really good day out and the company was fabulous. Greg (gregmhp) took a fish of 43lbs and Russel had the only other one at about 35lbs. Other folk had heart-stopping runs that failed to materialise and the mackerel kept us all entertained in between times. I can't wait for next Wednesday!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unfortunately the trip on Wednesday 5th August has had to be cancelled because too many have pulled out! I have apologised to Skipper Chris Fyson and on this occasion he is not asking for a cancellation fee. However it does raise the question of whether we should be asking for a deposit up-front!!
The next date on the calendar for "Lady Nicola's Gentlemen" is set for Thursday 20th August. At the present time there are no places available!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
hi paul, shame about wed. i would have come but am just getting over the flu. nice to hear that some tope are coming out
trev

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
thats one thing we do when we arrange a trip deposit upfront no refund unless place is filled, had to many saying yeah we will come and never bother letting you know till last moment , fortunatly we now have a good amount that can be relied upon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts