World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i am trying to find the best prices for sea fishing lead moulds.from making just pain leads to grippers, i am mainly looking for a four in one mould that can make 3to6ozs what are the average price for a mould like this as well as any other moulds.been looking for best prices for over a week now.can anyone please help me.am i better off buying a lead mould from e.bay any help would be grateful.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I bought a set of 4 in 1 moulds off ebay. 3oz, 4oz, 5oz + 6oz and was advertised as a DCA mould. It's defo not a DCA mould, it's drilled to take grip wires but the finished sinkers don't have the groove in them for the wires to sit in. Just be carefull if buying them off ebay:thumbdown

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I bought a set of 4 in 1 moulds off ebay. 3oz, 4oz, 5oz + 6oz and was advertised as a DCA mould. It's defo not a DCA mould, it's drilled to take grip wires but the finished sinkers don't have the groove in them for the wires to sit in. Just be carefull if buying them off ebay:thumbdown
I too have a mould like this a bomb mould without the groove.My answer is simple i use small rubber bands ,bend the wires then tie on rubber small rubber band.Dont bend the wires to far up or the wires will never break out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts