World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out on the Leah James for my birthday as I do every year, few members on there KOL, Darren Perry, Two tides, Frodo and others, nine of us in total. Stunning day, weather was awsome, sea flat calm.

Fishing was as always excellent, caught plenty of species of good size, over 100 fish caught. We went off Lavernock and Aberthaw after some Huss. We caught doggies, huss, conger, ray and a suprise cod. Excellent banter, and my brother won the heaviest fish comp and an awsome trophy, for his huss weighing 8lb12oz.

We also went out in the evening for a freindly skittles game whilst drinking heavily, Darren won that one - Jammy Get!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
it was an excellent day out, plenty of fish caught and some good banter. feeling a bit worse for wear now though, a bit to much ale last night. well done darren in the skittles.

M

·
0 Posts
it was an excellent day out, plenty of fish caught and some good banter. feeling a bit worse for wear now though, a bit to much ale last night. well done darren in the skittles.
good report lads and nice fish how do you put up with that hugerly f**ker kol.hope he turns up @brands bash:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
131 Posts
nice report and fotos there mate we passed you on the way down wen you were fishing off lavernock. great weather out there for it!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Went out on the Leah James for my birthday as I do every year, few members on there KOL, Darren Perry, Two tides, Frodo and others, nine of us in total. Stunning day, weather was awsome, sea flat calm.

Fishing was as always excellent, caught plenty of species of good size, over 100 fish caught. We went off Lavernock and Aberthaw after some Huss. We caught doggies, huss, conger, ray and a suprise cod. Excellent banter, and my brother won the heaviest fish comp and an awsome trophy, for his huss weighing 8lb12oz.

We also went out in the evening for a freindly skittles game whilst drinking heavily, Darren won that one - Jammy Get!
well done lads some good fish there:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: cant wait 4 my trip on the anchorman3 on the 23rd of may we r heading down 2 fallen pointTIGHT LINES

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had A great days fishing with the boys. Managed to land the second heaviest fish of the day a nice Bull Huss of 5lb 12oz also caught plenty of doggies!
Hot weather we all got sunburn
didn't quiet get heaviest fish but made up for it in the skittles.:clap2:
Great day and night

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I had A great days fishing with the boys. Managed to land the second heaviest fish of the day a nice Bull Huss of 5lb 12oz also caught plenty of doggies!
Hot weather we all got sunburn
didn't quiet get heaviest fish but made up for it in the skittles.:clap2:
Great day and night
you better bring some sun cream for the 31st, i don't mind rubbing it on for you:kissing: :kissing: how much did you win in the skittles? your new name can be dead eye daz the destroyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
good report and pics there fiskies m8......
well done to you all....... looks like a fantastic day with the fish feeding and the sun out.........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts