World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Will get mixed views on here id say. Some have had problems with them, including snapped tips. Others have been fine馃憤馃憥馃憤

Registered
got 2 , thrashed to Herm and back, still ok including the rings. I think these are either the original or mk2.

Registered
got 2 , thrashed to Herm and back, still ok including the rings. I think these are either the original or mk2.
The two i have are i think the mk2 versions? Both the Icon Elite Match, and the Icon Elite Power.
I know there have been some bad ones get through QC, AS some people have had problems with them snapping, which is a shame as theyre both great rods imho.
Both have great bite detection and sit well in the tide. The Elite Power has enough oomph in it to wack out a 6oz lead with a decent bait ie a whole squid or a bunch of frozen lug

Registered
mine ,the model no starts with " A" [still in the car from last night] as for adaptability, they will put out 7oz and 2-3oz of bait comfortably, way beyond whats written on the box so to speak, but I am understanding if it goes wrong, my fault .

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you know witch one you have jersey? The match power or elite? And can I ask what the fishings like there at the minute I was fishing more or less opposite your islands last night along the south west of England

1 - 7 of 7 Posts