World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, right been looking at the Leeda Icon range of rods but can't seem to find any reviews or much info on these rods, only the usual advertising gumph and same old same old lardy da.
Rang round a number of the local tackle shops, but no one round my way seems to stock them and one owner of a shop had rather a dim view of Leeda gear, its all carp he told me.
If there are any of you who have one of these rods or are in the know about them, I would like to get some feedback about them, as was thinking of getting one, as there within my price range for the oncoming cod festival:fishing:
cheer ron

·
Banned
235 Posts
one for sale in north east classifieds mate brand new £80 quid, mate of mine uses 2 there fantastic rods plenty of power but usable and the captive reducer is a great idea, its a bargain at 80 quid still got the tags on, infact my mate had 2 tip tornado sports last year he liked his icon so much he bought another, perfect rod for winter codding.

press link below mate its here

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=559675

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
These are well made rods, i have had a cast of one pukka rods.
D-A angling rainham had them i think were £169.
If you can get that one advertised on this thread go for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.