World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys and Girls.. need a bit of help here.. im off to Lepe Beach on thursday night 5pm till late
where is the deep water section at Lepe Beach?? I know where the car park is and the light house with the channel markers but how do i get to the pylons in the water and the deep water section.. i might be very dumb and its staring me in the face ha ha ha

Any help is great cheers

Mattboy

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hello Guys and Girls.. need a bit of help here.. im off to Lepe Beach on thursday night 5pm till late
where is the deep water section at Lepe Beach?? I know where the car park is and the light house with the channel markers but how do i get to the pylons in the water and the deep water section.. i might be very dumb and its staring me in the face ha ha ha

Any help is great cheers

Mattboy
Hi Matt, you are at the wrong end of the beach. The deep water section lies towards Calshot, the lighthouse you refer to is towards Gypsy Lane end. Park in the country park and then walk east for half a mile, you cant miss the old pier and concrete structures used for the d-day landings. You only fish this section on a flooding tide, as soon as it starts to ebb the weed becomes a nightmare.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey Matt,

Go to the east end of the main carpark and go up the steps then follow along the cliff top path, when you reach the beach keep going til you find the platforms(Dolphins). Fish to the left of the platforms as you look out to see. Tough place to fish, i found it was all or nothing!
Good luck!

·
Registered
521 Posts
One thing to note mate is that i think they lock the car park at night so keep this in mind.Good luck.

If you drive past the Countrty Park entrance on your right heading back towards Blackfield for a few hundred yards there is some free roadside parking, always appeals to me:happy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
i believe the car park is locked at 8pm. I actually prefer to fish the sandbar just before the deep water section starts, fishing just to left of it...had some great sessions on the bass there in the past hope this helps..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts