World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lets hope so anyway i'm off out soon with apollo 525 for a long session haven't been out for a couple of weeks and looking forward to this one,were of over whitby somewere don't know were yet going to drive along the coast road to check the sea out the forecast is looking good so you never know i'll report back tomorrow then we'll be out again wed so lets hope of some nice cod for our tea's:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Good luck andi mate,hope theres a few about.a bit soon for me as its only just getting up but ill be out and about tomorrow trying.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers andy i know it's a bit early but it's apollo's only day off today and he wants to do a long one but you never know i'm out on wed or thurs if you fancie it

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
well that was a total wast of time it was unfishable the sea is massive and building all the time if your going out tonight the only place you might be able to fish is port mulgrave and even that might be a waist of time might as well wait a couple of days see what happens:schmoll: :schmoll: :schmoll: :schmoll: :schmoll:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well that was short lived lol the sea is well away can only think of 2 marks were you could fish in that i'll try again on wed:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts