World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

As nasher says...... A couple of things to be aware of, however:

In an estuary, the point at which it is deemed to change from fresh (licence needed) to sea, is determined by the local Sea Fisheries Committee. Which can be found by consulting Brother Google.

Salmon & sea trout fishing/retaining needs a licence; even in salt water.

Have fun:)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.