World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Lidl Stuff

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  lurelover 
#1 ·
I noticed that LIDL are doing a fishing gear sale thing starting Sat 25th.
There are leaflets in the stores with the info on them.
a few of the things look OK.

Fisherman's Box (lol) - 4 drawers and and large lid compartment 9.99
Couple of folding fishing chairs 7.99 and 5.99
Fish filleting set - 3knives + multitool (similar to swiss army knife) + hand scales 50lb capacity+ tape measure and filleting board - all for 4.99
Two pack of fishing line 1.99
Wind shelter (looks like beach buddy style shelter but not waterproof) 8.99

Also a few Rod reel combos - no real details on leaflet but might be worth a look at when on display.

dont know about the overall quality but might be worth a punt for that type of money.

#7 ·
I bought the lidl fishing tackle some weeks ago. The bait box and lures etc were good value, however the rod fell apart on the first outing. I later went to my local tackle shop,who gave me solid advice, and bought reasonable gear at reasonable prices. In fact they positively discouraged me from buying expensive kit, so in your shoes would pay avist to a tackle shop andask their advice.

#9 ·
The knife set is ok.AS for the rod deals I bought a spinning rod the last time the deal was on-the rod is ok for me as I find it hard to spin for a long time due to hand injury but the reel was ****-took it off after the first cast and threw it in the boot of the car and then in the bin.

nige

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.