World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one seen the fishing tackle on sale in Lidl?.
Not to bad, rods ok for rock, pier fishing but got some good boxes full of floats, hooks etc, ok for sea at a very good price, £5 for a small box and £10 for a large one, well worth the money for the bits you will use, worth a look.:secret:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yer i went down there, got the large landing net, one of them telescopic rods (for spiining bass) and the large waders, can't wait to get out and start spinning, somthing diffrent i suppose

one guy i seen in there bought one of everything, think he said he was just taking up fishing lol

·
Registered
877 Posts
Bought sum on the way to fishing yesterday, (10.00 box) well worth it!! bit of everything in there, may sell them seperatly on ebay:)

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Went into the Aberystwyth one yesterday morning for those wader-trouser-thingies - my good old Neoprenes have developed sievelike properties so I'll use the Lidls ones as a liner (winter) or with old wellies (summer), assuming THEY don't leak!

Lots of those bits boxes left. Quite good value given the cost of EMPTY ones in DIY shops! Just a word of caution - having examined the nylon to the small hooks in the one I bought, I chopped it all off. The knots are NOT good with some of 'em. Lots of bits to make up scratching-rigs though and the box now looks after all my float gear perfectly!

The trebles on some of those little plugs are decidedly iffy too!

Cheers - John

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I bought the fishing bag at £18, it is full of good strong boxes that would cost a couple of pounds each.... I think 5 large and two small boxes each with compartments for stuff, good value and a whole lot lighter than my tackle box.
I also bought one of the shelters, easy to put up with no wind but wouldn't fancy it singlehanded in a strong blow. plenty of room in it, could even sleep in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts