World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please check this out on classifieds/auctions guys.all rigs made and donated by ian houlton:clap3: .
all proceeds to the r.n.l.i ,
cheers, andy.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Apparently the H & S Hitlers have put a stop to the this excellent idea by demanding that Lee should have public liability insurance of £5m in case someone chokes on a baked bean flung out of the bath. The premium makes it uneconomic.

That is what I read in the papers anyway. I may be wrong.

But it does not stop anyone giving so please do.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Apparently the H & S Hitlers have put a stop to the this excellent idea by demanding that Lee should have public liability insurance of £5m in case someone chokes on a baked bean flung out of the bath. The premium makes it uneconomic.

That is what I read in the papers anyway. I may be wrong.

But it does not stop anyone giving so please do.
Hi edgey its not lee mate its hes dad steven woods whos doing it wewll done mate see you there tight lines

G

·
Hi edgey its not lee mate its hes dad steven woods whos doing it wewll done mate see you there tight lines
no council is stopping me doing this for my late son LEE .5million insurance they taking the mik good job for private landlords and the public.it would be lees 21st on the 7th of june yes i am going to be upset and my wife and daughter.all i want to do is put smiles on peoples faces in memory of lee thats what he would have wanted and his favorite saying was GO ON SON CHAMPION.details of this event is www.justgiving.com/rnlibathofbeans also the is an auction in the classfied for this event.:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Bump

Please every one visit and give something, you may need them your-selves one day.

He needs another £800 to hit target.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Am "financially embarrassed" at the moment but then I thought ......... I'm planning to go fishing next week and will spend £10 on bait!"

So now I'll do some decorating instead!

how's about everyone missing one fishing trip and donating the money you would have spent to this cause instead. Not too much to ask surely!!!

You would only have blanked anyway!!! :)

G

·
Am "financially embarrassed" at the moment but then I thought ......... I'm planning to go fishing next week and will spend £10 on bait!"

how's about everyone missing one fishing trip and donating the money you would have spent to this cause instead. Not too much to ask surely!!!

thanks steve for your donation you do have one off just giving but when possible i like to thank peeps with my own heart not a computer cheers mate:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

Well done Buddy.

The widower's mite and all counts for more always.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:clap3: :clap3: well done llads,its steves dream to have lifeboats in every nook and crannie of this fair island.you never know when you may need them.like every charity,people can get fed up of constant pleas for cash but as anglers the r.n.l.i has to be one of our faves along with the air ambulance(just wish the welsh air ambulance could get theire house in order)
andy.

·
Registered
8,986 Posts

Same here good cause == PAT

1 - 20 of 20 Posts