World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off down Lighthouse (St Brides) tonight for couple of hours havent fished it for few weeks so be interesting to see what these springs are pushing up. Anybody else down there I will be about 300 yards to left of pub near first outcrop of rocks--If you cant see me it'll be because I am wearing a camouflage jacket lol.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Off down Lighthouse (St Brides) tonight for couple of hours havent fished it for few weeks so be interesting to see what these springs are pushing up. Anybody else down there I will be about 300 yards to left of pub near first outcrop of rocks--If you cant see me it'll be because I am wearing a camouflage jacket lol.
good luck mate, few tidy bass been coming in down goldcliff so hope u get some luck on these springs

G

·
have a good one paul mate:marinheir:fishing1:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I got to my mark 1 hour before high just as the heavens opened but luckily had a gortex jacket with me -- they only let water one way !!! I must have put it on inside out cos i got soaked right through. 3rd cast caught strap which I took quick photo of with my phone (hence crap quality) and returned it. Then nothing at all but weed I spoke to the other anglers there and they hadnt had a bite. So I cut my losses about 1/2 hour after high and slopped my way home soaked and freezing cold .But at least I had one fish for my efforts. Tightlines Yatoes

http://

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
well done mate not bad for hr half fishing

·
Registered
578 Posts
I know exactly what you mean Paul.

Fished Redwick last night, caught about 300 weight of weed, the rip was immense 6oz lead travelled about 20mph as soon as it hit the water, both flow and ebb.

No bites, no fish, but plenty of wind and rain :uhuh: upside plenty of bait left for Sunday :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts