World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late report but I’ve been away for the weekend.

Lillypond treated me well last August so I took advantage of the more settled weather last week to try my luck again; I wasn’t disappointed :fishing:.

As usual my first bait out was for the ray and I’d only just cast out my second rod when I noticed a cracking slack line bite on the first, after a good scrap I landed a nice spottie, at 3lb exactly it was the 3rd time I’d improved on my PB this year :clap:.

It was great start to the session but would it carry on? It certainly would and the first ray was soon followed by spottie number 2 :clap2:, slightly smaller this time at 2lb exactly.

A short while later it looked like spottie number 3 was on it’s way but it turned out not to be, and I landed this lovely little blonde instead :yeah:, only a tiddler at 1lb 6oz but perfectly formed.

By this time the doggies were out to play :wah: but in amongst them I managed one last ray, another spottie of 2lb 3oz :yahoo:.

Final score was the 4 ray, 6 dogs, 2 mackerel, 1 pouting and 1 dab, not bad for an evening’s work :thumbs:.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
full respirator and CBRN clothing for fishing that mark at this time of year normally!

Cracking little session for the Raymonds though Andy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice going there Andy,

Sorry I couldn't make it, what a time to get a blow-out on the A55 :nono:

Will be able to make this Thursday's sesh though matey :fishing:

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cracking session Andy, wouldn't mind a little blonde! ;) Did you have to hold your breath?
I think the recent rain had diluted the p**s so the smell wasn't too bad for a change :laugh:.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts